Saturday, October 27, 2012

Restarting Documentary soon!

Ok guys, I believe I'm now ready to restart the documentary next week.... possibly on Tuesday.
I had to stop recording my Binary Option career because many private issues came up which demanded my full attention BUT now everything is behind me and I'll be ready to restart everything.

In case you would like to give Binary Option a try but do not want to invest $100/$200 which are the minimum deposit, then try WorldsMarket which allows a minimum deposit of $5 with minimum $1 per trade.

More importantly, they also give you access to a demo account of about $5k paper money to practice your trading method.


Just click on the banner below to check out this cheap broker

I also want to state that MarketsWorld platform and interface are very bad in compare to other more expensive brokers, and they seems to lag way to often...
Other issues I have with them is the delay that occurs once your trade expires..It feels weird and sometimes I  get this sense that they are fixing the strike expiry numbers against me so I could lose the trade..Of course, that could be just me being paranoid whenever I lose in a very close call.

And lastly, I need to warn you that $5 is not enough of an investement if you planned on doing Binary Option because you will eventually lose a few trade in a roll which would  erased your small $5 deposit...$200 deposit is really the right amount to start.

To be on the safe side, get yourself a professional signal provider service which will tell you exactly when and how to trade, for a monthly fee...Check out my list of signal provider services HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment