Friday, October 5, 2012

VERY BAD trading day - WITHDRAWN $150 OFF MY ACCOUNT

OCT. 3-4 SESSION WINNING RECORD: 30 WINS - 25 LOSES
NUMBER OF TRADES FOR SESSION: 55
ACCOUNT: $242 - $150 = $92
(I MADE A WITHDRAWAL OF $150)

WINNING RECORD SINCE START OF DOCUMENTARY: 133 WINS - 90 LOST - 5 DRAWS
TOTAL TRADES: 228


I've had a terrible session and actually took a lost of about $72 which erased 2/3 of the $103 profit I made last session. At the end of the current session, my account stood at $242 from the previous session of $318..So I took a lost of $72 for the day.

I also made a withdrawal of $150 from my current account balance of $242..So this means my account balance now stands at $92...

Why did I cashed out so early in the documentary??..
Well, I first wanted to see whether these guys will actually pay me AND I also wanted to protect some of the profit I generated during the last 3 days..You never know when you could go on a nasty losing streak and wipe out your entire account balance...

Once MarketsWorld  deposits the $150 I cashed out into my bank account, I will post the picture so you have proof that they actually paid me..The transaction should be completed within 3-7 business days.


As for the session, it obviously did not go too well, but altogether, I've been able to retain a very respectable  winning record of 133 wins, 90 loses and 5 draws..this is very close to 60% if I round up the numbers....Not bad for a newbie...for the current session, I was 30-25..I'm trying to get my winning % above 65%.

I was actually on a profit of about $36 for the session, but then got greedy and kept on trading instead of stopping for the day...I wanted to reach $100 profit for the 3rd day in a roll and got burned...I learned my lesson that when you're on top and in profit, you need to stop.


This is the picture of my processed $150 withdrawal...It should show up on my debit card account in 3 business days...Click on the image to enlarge


After $150 withdrawal, my account now stands at $92...Let's hope to grow it back into $300 and make another $150 withdrawal by next week.



30 wins 25 loses



No comments:

Post a Comment