Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lost previous $5 - Deposited $60

OCT. 1-2 WINNING RECORD: 28WINS  26LOST  5DRAWS 

WINNING RECORD SINCE START OF DOCUMENTARY: 42WINS 36LOST 5DRAWS

MARKETSWORLD.COM ACCOUNT: $70



Okay, so after losing my initial deposit of $5 because of bad money management, I decided to deposit an additional $10, but quickly realized that I needed a bigger amount to give me more space and make bigger trade for bigger profit...$5 or $10 is just not enough and after a few lost, your account is already depleted.

So after depositing a total of $60 on my account, I can now put my trading strategy into full motion without having to worry about a few bad trade erasing my account.

My total record for the previous session of Oct. 1-2 worsened but still above 50%..I need to be well above 55% to make a decent profit....My goal is to make a small withdrawal of about $50 by the end of next week or this week..

I also made a few trades after I deposited $60 and got my account up to $70 which is good news.
Let's hope I can keep this up and turn $60 into $120 by next week.

Below is my account picture with $70


Here's my recent trades I placed from Oct. 1-2...Click on the image to enlarge

I could not get a screen picture of one page with all the trade listed, so I had to take 2 pictures...So in grand total, I made 59 trades which is probably too much..



No comments:

Post a Comment