Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sorry for long delay

Ok guys, I'm back but may not be ready to plunge back into recording my option trading for a few more days...There's a small chance I may do some trading on Sunday night during Asian market opening and Monday morning for U.S market opening, but not 100% sure yet....If I do proceed to trade, I should post the result here at 5pm eastern time....

In the main-time, you may want to know that MarketsWorld change their minimum deposit fee from $5 to $20...I would only recommand this broker if you want a demo account to test-drive Binary Option, but if  or once you wish to trade for "real", I would recommand more suitable brokers....Get a list of my recommanded broker HERE

2 comments:

  1. Binary option helps the investors to give more profits with a short period of time.It really helps to the many investors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to binary options trading, here are a few things that set it apart from other types of trading:It is much more direct as compared to other types of trading. Those who learn to successfully trade binary options stand to gain lots of profits. A lot of information is required before you can begin to play You can learn with time, but it is going to give you a lot of losses. That is why your own will power plays a very big part here.

    ReplyDelete