Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Very successful trading session - account at $215


OCT. 2-3 WINNING RECORD: 43 WINS - 21 LOST
 NUMBER OF TRADES FOR SESSION: 64
ACCOUNT: $215 

WINNING RECORD SINCE START OF DOCUMENTARY: 85 WINS - 57 LOST - 5 DRAWS
TOTAL TRADE: 147


Ok guys, I'm here to announce that I had a fabulous Oct.2-3 trading session and now my MarketsWorld account stands at $215 from the previous session of $70...So I made a profit of about $145 since last session

I was totally on fire and actually won 16 trade in a roll at one point...Let's hope I can keep this going for my next trading session....

I don't want to get too big headed because this may simply be luck, but I feel  I can now see clearer as trends develops in front of my eyes...Stay tuned for how things goes from this point on.

Here's the picture of my current account balance at $215..Click to enlarge the picture.

At the tailed-end of the session, I made 36 trades and got 29 wins and only 7 lost...


This is where I started my last session and wasn't so hot at the beginning and posted a 50% winning record  on 28 trades..but as you can see in the picture above, I really took off and won many trades in a roll





No comments:

Post a Comment