Monday, October 8, 2012

Bad day - $150 withdrawal completed

OCT. 6-7  SESSION WINNING RECORD: 42 WINS - 35 LOSES - 1 DRAW
NUMBER OF TRADE FOR THE SESSION: 78
ACCOUNT: $25 (Lost of $67)

WINNING RECORD SINCE START OF DOCUMENTARY: 175 WINS - 125 LOSES - 6 DRAWS
TOTAL TRADES: 306





First, the good news: If you've been wondering whether this Binary Option stuff will actually pay you if you manages to win, then wonder no more..My $150 arrived in my PayPal prepaid card on Saturday and I had only made the request on Friday...So it only took them 1 day..Pretty cool and fast.

Below is my paypal prepaid card account... I blocked all the private information and left out what you will need to see as proof of payment..In red circle is the $150 withdrawal that arrived in my account.





Now, the bad news:  For the second session in  a roll, I lost money...I started the session at $92 and finished at $25...So I lost $67 for the session.

The sad part is, I got up to $244 from $92 and was starting to really think my trading method could really earn me about $100 per session at the current trading stake....I was even starting to think I could start a signal service with my newly sharpened trading method.....Then, reality struck hard and I started losing by doing the same exact analysis that was successful to me...It was weird because the charts and set-up I was looking for was fine but somehow, the trend would always turn against me at the last moment.

Saying all that, I still believe in my new trading technique and I'm confident that I could bounce back from my current balance of $25 and get it back around $100 by the end of the week...My trade stake will now be much smaller because of the small amount on my account, but I will get up there again.




No comments:

Post a Comment