Monday, December 17, 2012

Good trading sessions - $50 profit in 2 days

Okay guys, I'm finally back full time to re-start the recording of my Binary Option trading career through this blog and I hope you will keep an eye on it.

So I started trading on Sunday December 16 at around 5pm to about 1:30am...Then I woke up on Monday morning to trade the U.S market opening at about 9am to now...So, I'm closing the session and is now ready to report to you my result with images.

I started trading on Sunday night with about $130 on my account..After 2 days of trading, my account now stands at $181...So I made a profit of $51 in 2 days of trading...Not bad.



$30 PROFIT
Here's the picture of my trading on Sunday night..I made 39 trade for this trading period..I got 18 wins, 18 lost and 4 draws...When it comes to binary Option, to make profit, you need a winning % well above 50% and I clearly did not accomplish that during this session, but if you look closely at my trading data below, you will see that I was able to win with bigger stakes so even if my record would suggest I lost money for the session, I actually made a profit of about $30 for the trading period below...
Click on image to enlarge and get a better view.



$21 PROFIT
The image below is for the trading period starting Monday morning at about 8am to about 7pm..I took a break in between....This trading period was also successful but less profitable..I made a profit of about $21 there.
My winning % was much better for the period below and that is because the trends are much clearer during the U.S market... more people are trading during that time thus the movement is larger and easier to predict.
I got 19 wins and 17 lost..Again, not so hot and I should be losing money since I need a winning % well above 50% but the reason I keep on making profit is because I'm bidding much more on trade that are clearer then others...So this has kept me in profit even with a 50-50 winning percentage.



FROM $130 TO $181 IN 2 DAYS OF TRADING BINARY OPTION
My account amount is circled in red, so I had a successful trading periods and I'm hoping to keep you updated on how things goes..I may not trade every day tho...I will trade tonight and tomorrow morning and then update you at about 7pm tomorrow night...Same time so keep an eye on this Binary Option blog.


2 comments:

  1. It is extremely important that you first understand how binary option work, if you want to be an excellent binary options broker then you help the investors to gain more profits in short period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can actually do a lot of learning with the new launch of their educational system online, you can check more about it on binary broker optionbit optionbitsreview.com and compare which among the existing broker site provides the best tool for learning. No need for you to pay way too expensive fee, just give it a time and you can trade on your own.

    ReplyDelete