Sunday, September 30, 2012

MarketsWorld and My first account picture

If you are thinking about getting into Binary Option but feels $100 minimum deposit is too much for you, then you should start with MarketsWorld.com or OptionRange.com.

MarketsWorlds.com only demands a $5 minimum deposit and you can place $1 per trade, BUT their platform/interface is very unfriendly and lags a lot in compare to the other brokers.
You can open a free account with them by clicking HERE!

OptionRange.com platform is friendlier and smoother but minimum is a bit higher at $50 which is very low in compare to the other brokers..To open an account with them, click HERE!

To start my Binary Option career, I decided to go with the lowest minimum deposit broker which is MarketsWorld and deposited $5 on it...Below is the first picture of my MarketsWorld account..On the upper-right, I circled my account balance "in blue" which is $5.21 that I just deposited..Let's hope that this $5 investement grows as my Binary Option career takes off.


1 comment:

  1. OptionRange.com platform is friendlier and smoother but minimum is a bit higher at $50 which is very low in compare to the other brokers.Auto Binary Signals

    ReplyDelete