Sunday, September 30, 2012

Follow my Binary Option career live

Hi, I'd like to first introduce myself as Jean B., the creator of this blog and a new comer to Binary Options trading. One of my goal with this website is to document my trading career and post the picture of my daily trading here so you can see for yourself how it is going.

I first started trading 2 months ago and because I did not take the time to develop a stable trading strategy, I lost all of my deposit money...So after sometime reading more deeply about Binary Option, I now have a better understanding of what it takes to be successful at trading and hopefully I can make a profit out of it.

So here, you will get the picture of the amount of money I have on my account and my daily tradings...I will post the profit and lost I have made for the day and I plan on documenting everything..



No comments:

Post a Comment